General Pricing/Payment Options
Small Animal Practice is limited to cats and dogs
- Travel fee is $75 within 25 miles of company address and $94 26 to 45 miles from company address
- Exam fee for first pet is $58 and $41 for each additional pet
- Annual wellness exam fee $41
- After hours/emergency fee is $89
- Recheck travel fee is $50 within 25 miles of company address and $69 26 to 45 miles from company address
- Recheck exam fee is $41
- Additional charges will be based upon the needs of the individual pet
- Euthanasia (travel fee included within 25 miles of company address)
- Communal Cremation (ashes not returned) is $385
- Individual Cremation (ashes returned) is $495. This will include a cedar chest urn with a latch and lock and a brass name plate with "In Loving Memory" "Pet" Last Name.
- A clay paw print will be provided at no charge upon request
- Please note, a $35 travel fee will be applied to those beyond 25 miles of the company address
- Additional urns are available for purchase. Direct engraving can be done on solid wood urns (laser), marble and metal urns. Pricing will be available upon request. Pictures coming soon.
All first time clients will receive 20% off entire bill (excluding pharmacy)
Refer a friend and receive $20 off your next visit (limit 10)
- Payment is expected at time services are rendered. We accept all major credit cards, cash, checks and care credit. To learn more about care credit, please click here (https://www.carecredit.com).
- Pet health insurance is a very convenient option for unforeseen and foreseen events. To learn more about pet health insurance, including a list of providers visit the AVMA’s website by clicking here (https://www.avma.org).