Frequently Asked Questions
What is a mobile clinic?
A mobile clinic is a full service veterinary hospital which delivers the same high quality medicine and surgical services as a stationary clinic, but at the convenience of your home! Click here for services offered.
What types of animals do you see?
What geographical region do you provide services?
We will travel 45 driven miles from our company address.
What are your fees?
Please click here to see a list of travel and exam fees for the small animal division. An estimate will be provided based on the needs of the individual pet. Professional fees are due at time services are rendered.
Do mobile clinics have full service pharmacies?
Due to our limited size we only stock the common medications used on a daily basis. However, we do have a full service on-line pharmacy which can deliver medications and food in a timely fashion. Please visit our Online Pharmacy to learn more and to purchase pet food, preventatives and medications.
What are your hours of operation?
Currently our hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Thursday, Saturday and after hour appointments will be considered based on need and availability.
Why should I choose a mobile clinic?
- Ideal for pets that have anxiety/fear related to travel and/or novel environments. Exams and many treatments can be performed in the convenience of your home.
- More individualized care by providing longer appointment times and less extraneous interruptions
- Wait for the veterinarian in your own home, which will help minimize stress/excitement of your pet (and you)
- More convenient for multiple pet households
- More convenient for those with larger pets or for those pets overcome with a debilitating condition/illness
- Provides a more intimate and peaceful environment when it is time to say goodbye for both pets and their families
- Know your veterinarian on a personal level. After all, we like to be seen as an extension of your family!